Cassette To CD Plus Description
Cassette To CD Plus is a complete solution to copy cassette tape from any source to CD as Audio CD / MP3 CD / WMA CD, or to the pupolar PCM WAV, MP3 and WMA audio files, fast and easy.
This software can Detect the silence section Between the audio tracks of the cassette and split the recording process automatically - on real-time.
After converting the cassette tape you can burn the tracks to Audio CD / MP3 CD / WMA CD from inside the software.
Also, you can start the recording process when a noise has detected, display and edit/cut/save the recorded tracks on a graph, join the recorded tracks (and other external audio files) into one file, play the recorded track from the Audio Player of the program or from the default player of the system (such as Media Player, etc..).
The installation program of Cassette To CD Plus contains: the software (trial mode) and CHM help file.
* Convert the cassette tape 'on the fly' (real-time).
* Convert the cassette tape buffers from any source.
* Burn the converted cassette tape to Audio CDs.
* Burn the converted cassette tape to MP3 / WMA CD.
* Convert the cassette tape to MP3, WAV, ACM, PCM, WMA, OGG and APE.
* Split the converting process automatically! (by silence detection).
* No limitation for the time or the size of the converted file.
* Start the converting process when noise is detected.
* Stop the converting process when silence is detected.
* Cut the silence section from the end of the converted file.
* Pause/Unpause the converting process.
* Display 2 types of audio graphs.
* Join the converted/other sound files.
* Analyze, zoom and cut your converted files on a graph.
* Set the ID3 tags of the destination file.
* Save the converted files to the categories list.
* Set limitation by time length.
* Set limitation by size length.
* Save the log of the converting process.
* Play the converted files from the program.1.0
Cassette To CD Plus Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Cassette To CD Plus 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Cassette To CD Plus Requirements
No additional system requirements.